At home activities & resources
andFor those of us who are at home currently with our children, we can take this opportunity to create memories with our children that we may not be able to from time to time due to life's busy schedule. Let's remember back to when we were children, what are some of the things we did to entertain ourselves or things our parents did with us that left us with lasting memories! Here are some ideas as well as resources, printables, and videos:
- Read books
- Build a fort
- Teach/play a card game
- Teach them a recipe
- Science experiments (homemade volcano anyone?)
- Have dance party
- Sing Songs
- Make mud pies - let them get dirty and messy!
- Create an obstacle course
- Have a makeover party
- Ask trivia questions - who is the Disney princess that can freeze things?
- Create a family book with information and pictures about each member
- Write letters or draw pictures and to family, friends, or teachers!
- Make homemade playdough
Activities & Recipes